Whitsundays Sail and Snorkel
If you are looking for a relaxed, small group, intimate snorkel getaway on the crystal clear waters of the Whitsundays, look no further than this Whitsundays Sail and Snorkel tour!
The Whitsundays Sail & Snorkel tour offers a personalised adventure over 2 days and 2 nights. This catamaran is the newest on the Whitsundays and does not compromise comfort nor professional service.
Throughout your adventure you will experience the thrills of epic sailing, an exciting itinerary as well as the relaxing atmosphere of a snorkel getaway.
Visit all the hot spots of the Whitsundays like Whitehaven Beach, voted Queensland’s most beautiful beach is on top of the list, Hill Inlet Lookout and the fringing reefs for snorkeling
This Whitsundays Sail & Snorkel is fun and ideal for couples, families, solo travellers and the young at heart.
*We strongly recommend to check availability prior to booking.
An Example Itinerary
- Sail to Hook Passage (overnight anchorage)
- Dumbbell Island (snorkel)
- Tongue Bay (Hill Inlet Lookout & Whitehaven Beach)
- Stonehaven Bay Hook Island (overnight anchorage)
- Blue Pearl Bay Hayman Island (snorkel)
- Sail back to Airlie Beach
- All meals whilst on-board freshly prepared
- Drinking water
- Tea & Coffee Morning & Afternoon Tea
- Wetsuit/Stinger Suits
- Snorkelling equipment
- Buoyancy vests
- Fresh Linen
- Bath towels
- All Marine Park fees
What To Bring
- Casual clothes, personal toiletries, sun hat, swimming clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, medication if needed, jumper/pullover/cardigan as evenings can be cool etc
- Money/credit card for onboard purchases
- Designer – M. Joubert / B. Nivelt
- Builder – Fontaine Pajot
- Model – Bahia
- Overall Length – 14.2m / 46ft.
- Hull Beam – 7.4m
- Draft – 2.2m
- Superstructure – Fibreglass
- Sail Area – 98.5 sq. m.
- Spinnaker – Yes
- Engine Power – 2 x 39 KW
- Water – 1000L
- Passengers – 10 Max.
- Crew – 2
- Onboard Equipment – Masks, Snorkels, Snorkel Suits, SUP’s, SeaScooter, Glass Canoe
- Minimum age for children is 10 years and over
- Guests under 18 years of age must be able to swim.
- Guests under 18 cannot be booked into shared accommodation. (except where group will occupy an entire shared area).
- In other cases the parent need to occupy the shared area and child share private cabin with other parent)
- Whitsundays Sail and Snorkel adventure is only suitable for active people.
- A basic level of fitness and mobility is required.
- As a guideline Guests should be able to climb a ladder easily.
Only have time for 1 day sailing? Why not try something a little different sailing on a Tallship? Click Here for more information