3 Day Liveaboard Cairns scuba diving trip
This three-day liveaboard Cairns tour has several departures per week. The trip includes 9-day dives and 2-night dives.
Let this professional dive crew take you diving at different times of the day to explore the natural wonders of the underwater world.
This 3-day liveaboard tour offers a vast diversity of marine life and coral formations to explore. Have you ever seen the underwater world at night? No problem, let this professionally qualified crew take you on your first Night SCUBA Dive.
Where will I be going to on the Great Barrier Reef?
This personalised 3-day liveaboard dive adventure offers an opportunity to participate in up to 11 dives, including two-night dives. In addition to diving, you will also get to experience some great snorkelling. Across a few of the 19 exceptional Outer Reef dive sites over four magnificent reefs: Flynn, Thetford, Milln and Pellowe Reefs.
Hire an underwater camera to capture your coral and marine life memories.
How will I be getting to the Great Barrier Reef?
In between your dives, relax in comfort on board one of the three premium Scubapro dive boats. This purpose-built vessel features air-conditioned twin or double cabins with spacious decks. During your stay, there is WiFi, catered meals, and the comforts of home.
In conclusion, carrying a small number of passengers will ensure you a one-on-one experience like no other. Above all, you can expect a liveaboard tour of a lifetime.
If you are not a certified diver, Prodive Cairns offers a fantastic PADI learn to scuba dive course.
- 11 Dives in total (9-day dives and 2-night dives)
- 19 remote reef locations to choose from
- All meals, including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Unlimited Snorkeling access at each site
- World Heritage Listed Marine Park
- Green Sea Turtles are frequent visitors
This 3 Day liveaboard Cairns Itinerary
6.00 am – Complimentary Accommodation Shuttles to the check-in point
6.20 am – Check-in into the ProDive Shop
7.00 am – Depart Marlin Marina to the Great Barrier Reef (light breakfast is served onboard)
11.00 am – Dive – Dive Guides are available for those who haven’t dived in a while.
12.30 pm – Lunch
2.30 pm – Dive Session 2 – Explore more of the Great Barrier Reef locations
4.30 pm – Dive Session 3 – Explore more of the Great Barrier Reef locations
6.00 pm – Dinner
7.45 pm – Diver Session 4 – Explore the underwater world in the night! See sharks and other nocturnal marine life.
7.00 am – Dive Session 5 – the vessel will move to another location for an early morning dive
9.00 am – Breakfast
11.15 am – Dive Session 6 – after breakfast, the vessel will move to another reef location for the second dive of the day
12.45 pm – Lunch
3.15 pm – Dive Session 7 – Explore more of the Great Barrier Reef locations for the third dive of the day
5.45 pm – Dinner
7.30 pm – Diver Session 8 – Night dive time!
6.30 am – Sunrise Dive
7.30 am – Breakfast
9.00 am – Dive Session 10 – second dive of the day
11.00 pm – Dive Session 11 – Last dive of the trip. This will conclude at noon sharp
Noon – Lunch
4.00 pm – Complimentary Return Shuttle Transfers
7.30 pm – Farewell dinner (additional cost) – the crew and passengers get together at a local restaurant.
- 3 day / 2 Night Ocean Referral – $70.00
- Advanced Course – $175.00
- Enriched Air (Nitrox) Course – $180.00
- PADI Advanced / Enriched Air (Nitrox) Course Package – $325.00
- 3 Day Nitrox Package Upgrade – $105
- Dive Insurance
What to bring
3 Day 2 Night Trip Includes:
• All dive and snorkelling equipment
• Prescription lense masks (if required)
• Accommodation transfers (city and northern beaches)
• All meals and bed linen
• Dive Insurance
How to get there
Please visit the Prodive Cairns retail shop on the corner of Shields and Grafton Streets Cairns the day before your trip departing.
This way, you can organise any equipment and paperwork before departure.
The Prodive Cairns shop is open seven days from 9:30 am to 7 pm.
Health and Safety
Your health and safety are of utmost importance. Please make sure you understand the scuba diving medical laws.
Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the questions below, you will need to consult a doctor and provide us with a medical certificate stating you are “fit to dive” before your dive trip:
- Since completing your last dive medical assessment, have you suffered any illness or injury that may affect your ability to scuba dive safely?
- Are you currently suffering any illness or injury?
- Are you currently taking any prescription medication other than the contraceptive pill?
- Is there any other condition, fact or circumstance that may affect your fitness or ability to scuba dive safely?
Flying after scuba diving
Please organise your travel, so allow 24 hours after your final scuba dive before flying. This flight must be an afternoon on the day after your trip.