Explore the Beautiful Whitsundays on our 3 day Sailing Tour
Anaconda III – 3 day/3 night
A great way to enjoy the Whitsundays Islands and outer Great Barrier Reef in one.
Sail the Whitsundays on board ANACONDA III. This is not just any yacht, it is a MEGA YACHT! At 101ft in length and taking a maximum of 32 passengers, it’s huge!
During your 3 day/3 night sailing the Whitsundays you will have the time of your life sailing the Whitsundays Islands, pristine beaches and the spectacular Outer Great Barrier Reef visiting Whitehaven beach, Hook Island, Blue Pearl Bay at Hayman Island and Bait Reef. (Daily Itineraries are subject to weather conditions)
Be adventurous with bush walking, or participate in hands on sailing, play volley ball or cricket, snorkel and dive pristine reefs or just simply relax.
Anaconda III features a large saloon and bar, with TV and comfy lounges, air-conditioned cabins, plus a huge lifting table on which a smorgasbord breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in a buffet style.
All Breakfast, lunch and dinner along with morning and afternoon tea are prepared by the on board chef.
- Whitehaven Beach
- A Full day at Bait Reef (weather Dependant)
- Snorkel coral reefs
- Fresh linen (not Towels)
- All meals whilst on board prepared by on board Chef
- Private Triple and Quad Share Cabins available
- Shared Double Berth (Open space – shared mattress)
- Single Berth (Open space – single mattress)
- All snorkelling gear, fins, mask, snorkel
- Snorkel Tuition
- Diving gear and on-board compressor
- Fees (Environmental Marine Charge and Administration Fees)
- Whitsundays largest, fastest and most comfortable Maxi sailing yacht
- 32 guests making for a sociable and action packed experience
- On-board scuba diving with very experienced dive instructors
- Air conditioned cabins and private bathrooms
- Comfortable on deck seating and dive prep area
- Very spacious decks with lots of room to move
- Licensed bar on board – No BYO
- 2 snorkel dive tenders to let you dive and snorkel the best spots on the reef
- Check in at Magnums Airlie Beach between 2.00pm and 3.00pm on day of departure
This trip offers great opportunities for both certified divers and first-timers.
Scuba diving amongst the coral playgrounds of the Great Barrier Reef. For the serious diver they offer up to 6 dives; some at the beautiful inner fringing reef among the Whitsunday Islands and some at Bait Reef, part of the Outer Reef.
If you are not a qualified diver but would like to experience the thrill of scuba diving, the fully qualified and professional instructors will be happy to introduce you to the amazing underwater world amongst the coral reef, subject to age, medical questionnaire and Medical conditions and medication.
(***Please note that certain medical conditions and Medication can prevent you from Scuba Diving) If you have any queries please contact us.
What to bring:
- Bath towel
- Beach towel
- Soft bag (no zips)
- Warm jumper for the evenings (yes – it does get cold sometimes!)
- Sunscreen 30+, sunglasses, Hat, T-shirts, casual clothes
- Cash/Credit card for on board purchases
Extras to be paid on board
- Stinger suit hire – $22 per person (cash on-board)
- Scuba Dives
- Soft drinks
- Alcohol – No BYO
Dive Prices for Certified, Introductory & Night Dives:
- 1 Dive $75
- 2 Dives $125
- 3 Dives $175
- 5 Dives $245
- Extra Dives over 5 are $40 each
Night Dives for certified divers include torch, batteries and cylum sticks
- Length 98’ (29.8 m)
- Beam 25’ (7.6m)
- Sail Area 4,000sq’
- Displacement 100 tons
- Main Engines 2 x 275HP
- Generators 2 x 70KVA
- 2 Inflatable dinghies
- 20CFM dive compressors
- 13 Air-conditioned cabins (12 Ensuite Toilet/showers)
- 2 Air-conditioned Saloons
- All weather pilothouse