Sail and Dive Whitsundays
Achieve your dream on this Sail and Dive Whitsundays 3 day liveaboard tour! Depart from the Abell Point Marina, Whitsundays on the SV Kiana and see paradise.
Sail and Dive Whitsundays from this beautiful, 16.4metre ketch, Kiana. Below the decks Kiana is fitted out for the comfort of up to 14 guests and 3 staff. Relax in Kiana’s large roomy saloon with bar and comfortable sleeping cabins. Both the cabins and saloon are fully air-conditioned to ensure your comfort during those sultry tropical afternoons and evenings.
Above deck there’s lots of room for lounging around as the island go by or for gearing up to go diving and snorkeling. The skipper, hostess and dive instructor will ensure you enjoy the best of both worlds, sailing and diving by day, great food and a relaxed atmosphere in the evenings.
Tour Highlights and Inclusions
- All fresh and fantastic meals prepared on board, starting with morning tea on the first day (have breakfast before boarding) drinking water also supplied
- Vegetarian meal option
- Licensed Bar, beer, wine and cider for purchase for 18+ only
- Fresh linen
- Air Conditioned cabins and saloon
- Private cabin with double or twin bed options
- Sunny or shaded outside deck areas
- A Soft reusable bag, provided at check-in, bags with zippers not allowed!
- Secure luggage storage for just $10 for the whole time you are at sea
In the water
- Use of snorkelling equipment
- Dive equipment (first dive free!)
- Stinger suits are provided (October – May)
- Marine Biology and Whitsundays Historical and geographical information
- Advanced Eco Certified Tour
Boat layout: The dark blue represents private cabins
What To Bring
- Beach towel, bathing suit and sunhat and sunglasses
- Practical clothing, footwear & marine safe sunscreen (min SPF30+)
- Water proof camera
- Your booking voucher or email *Please put all items in a small soft recyclable bag!
- A smile and sense of adventure!
Important Information for Scuba Diving
We have a passion to show you Australia’s Great Barrier Reef and National Parks so please make sure you understand the SCUBA diving laws.
Queensland, Australia has some of the strictest scuba diving rules in the world but also the safest scuba diving record. We are regulated by the Queensland Government Code of Practice and comply with a
ll rules including medical as is the law.
To avoid disappointment on your day of travel we strongly recommend that all of our passengers complete our dive medical questionnaire prior to booking as some medical conditions, age and / or medications may prevent you from scuba diving.
It is always our mission to provide our passengers with the very best Great Barrier Reef experience.
We are very happy to help you with any questions you may have. Please Contact our office on 07 4037 2700 or email us at [email protected]
Or alternatively, you may like to consult your own Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms ‘AS.4005.1